I'm a licensed cosmetologist in the south Jersey area. Makeup artistry and hair styling are two of my biggest passions. My creativity is endless and I feel inspired by many different settings. I am completely focused on building a portfolio for myself, making connections with like minded people, and gaining experience.
Please inquire (that means 'message me') about my rates.
Serious inquiries only.
TFP shoots are selective and are usually reserved for...
- Ridiculously talented people with whom I'd love to work with.
- Getting published (and credited).
Have Subaru. Will travel. Give me gas money. Vroom vroom!
Paid work takes priority.
Getting married in the North Jersey area? Have your wedding makeup done by me at Creation's Hair Design Studio! www.BestHairSalonInEastBrunswick.com
- Glam Rock Magazine June 2010, Issue 5: Alien Baby, Kami, + Vika Noxx shot by Barrie Blau, wardrobe by Sibyl Vain Clothing
- Harlow Magazine Issue 1: Issue No1: Kerli's Wonderland- Mandi Malfunction shot by Barrie Blau, clothes by Jeantrix Clothing Co, hair by Shear Terror Hair Designs
- Advance for Speech-Language Pathologists & Audiologists, May 3, 2010 Vol. 20 No. 9, Lily Lisa shot by Jeffrey Leeser
- Advance for Nurse Practitioners Magazine, May 2010 Vol. 18 No. 5: Brian Ross shot by Jeffrey Leeser
- Aesthetic Evolution Magazine, August 2010: Rachie Tartz shot by Hatter Photography
- Alt Noir Magazine, Issue 6: Winter/Spring 2010 Pt 2: Kess M shot by Reagan Lam, styled by Belle Morte
- Advance for Healthy Aging Magazine, March-April 2010: Amie T shot by Jeffrey Leeser
- Fix Magazine: Rachie Tartz shot by Carbon Decay
- Bizzare Magazine Issue #158: Rachie Tartz shot by Reagan Lam
- The Desecration Diaries (Vika Noxx, Rachie Tartz, Manda Chaos + myself) shot by Es Jenx