Welcome to ModelURL’s official blog.
Who? What? Where? Why?
ModelURL is an online social community network served for models, photographers, stylists, makeup artists, hair stylists, and other creative types.
An impromptu idea formed at a scrupulous Chinese restaurant in Los Angeles, CA by two driven and passionate individuals – an idiosyncratic IT geek and web developer and an atypical short-haired Asian model turned fashionista. They then partnered up with a motivated and hyper-energetic SEO marketing analyst and an award-winning web designer – a few weeks later… voila… a delectable social networking concoction – ModelURL.
So what is all the hype about? It was only a few months ago that our team introduced ModelURL to the world wide web, and already they have more than 7,000 users. What makes ModelURL a website different amongst other creative industry social site? To only list a few:
- Unlimited high resolution photo uploads and storage to promote your work in the creative industry
- Facebook and Twitter syncs on member status updates
- Sending and receiving unlimited messages
- Access to a directory of over 2,000 modeling and talent agencies world wide
- Merge combined accounts for those who do more than one profession in the industry (i.e. hair and makeup artists) without having to create multiple accounts
- Personal & public calendar option to allow users to stay organized on upcoming projects and events
- Calendar of major fashion events in the industry (i.e. fashion weeks, conventions, etc.)
Last, but not least – registration is FREE. Head on over to: http://modelurl.com and check out our site for yourself and jump start your career… the right way. We ensure the quality of our service and will continually provide the best tools for our ModelURL community.