1. What if I lost or forgot my Username or Password?2. How do I cancel my account?3. Password Protection4. How do I change my email address?5. How do you add photos to your profile?6. Feedback & Site Help7. Why was my account deleted?8. How do I change my password?
1. What if I lost or forgot my Username or Password?
Enter the email address you receive ModelURL notifications with here and we will send you an email that will allow you to reset your password and retrieve your username. 2. How do I cancel my account?
If you wish to leave ModelURL, click on Home, Settings and Delete Account.
We're sorry you are leaving ModelURL! Please let us know why you are canceling your account, it would help us to improve ModelURL.3. Password Protection
When you register to become a ModelURL member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify ModelURL immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. 4. How do I change my email address?
To change your email address, follow these steps:
- Login to ModelURL and click Settings
- In Settings you should see Email
- Type in your new email address you'd like to use for logging in and receiving notifications
- Click Save Settings
ModelURL will send a confirmation to your new email address that you will need to click through to verify that you still have control over the account.
5. How do you add photos to your profile?
To add a new photo, here's what you do:
- Go to the Dashboard and click on Photos
- Click on + Create New Album type in the missing fields and hit Save
- Click on Browse and locate the photo you want from your computer.
- Click Confirm
Once you have clicked Confirm
, ModelURL will redirect you to your Photo Gallery where you can edit, arrange, or set/change your default photo on your profile.
Photos must meet all requirements listed here.6. Feedback & Site Help
Feedback on ModelURL.com is greatly appreciated. We are here to help you utilize our site and are proud on offering you the tools you need. If you come across any problems, bugs, or issues, feel free to contact us here. We will help you as best and fast as we can.7. Why was my account deleted?
We are serious about keeping ModelURL a safe and secure place to network and promote your talent.
We've reviewed your request and determined that the profile you wrote us about has been deleted or is in the process of being deleted. This could be the reason why you're unable to log in and/or access the account. The profile may still be visible due to a time-delay in the profile removal process.
If you did not request to have your profile deleted, it's possible that your account was compromised and/or deleted by a third party. In the future, please be sure to keep your log-in and password information private to prevent this from happening.
If the profile was removed by ModelURL, it was because of a violation of our Terms of Service which can include a number of issues (inappropriate images, spam, cyberbullying, underage user, etc). Please review our Terms of Service by clicking here.
Note that once a profile or content has been deleted, it cannot be reactivated.
Here are the most common reasons why ModelURL would delete your profile:
- The profile contained photos deemed too provocative or distasteful;
- The profile displayed racist content
- There were photos showing violent acts
- There was gang-related content
- The user was found to be underage (under age 16)
- Your profile violated someone else's copyright-protected content
- Your profile was sending spam
You are welcome to create a new profile, but be sure to carefully review our Terms of Service
first.8. How do I change my password?
If you want to stay completely safe and secure online, you should change your password around as often as possible.
To update your ModelURL password, here's what you do:
- Login to ModelURL and click on Settings from the Dashboard
- Go to Password
- As a safety feature, type in your Current Password and then type in your New Password that you'd like to use for logging in
- Click Save
ModelURL will send a confirmation to your email address that you will need to click through to verify that you still have control over the account.