1. PHOTO REQUIREMENTS2. CONDUCT & BEHAVIOR3. USER DISPUTES4. ELIGIBILITY FOR MODELURL5. HOW TO KEEP YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH MODELURL:6. CASTING CALL GUIDELINES
1. PHOTO REQUIREMENTSNUMBER OF PHOTOS:
Three professional pictures are required per sign-up showcasing a variety of your talent and skills. For starting models, polaroids or digitals must be provided of you against a blank wall: headshot, profile, and full length in a basic swimsuit or lingerie attire. We are not MySpace folks, we are NOT
MODELURL'S DEFINITION OF PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PHOTOS:
- The representative of the photographer or other creative type who would be published in a magazine or meet generally accepted industry quality standards (lighting, file quality, post process quality, etc.).
- Unlike other sites, ModelURL wants quality images in professional resolution and setting. No mirror photos, poorly exposed photos, personal photos, webcam photos, etc.
- This is a portfolio for the modeling industry, please do not post unrelated photos to the industry (ie. pet photos).
IMAGE SIZES, RESOLUTION & TYPES:
- No cell phone photos. We will remove poor quality photos at any time.
Images must be 5MB, if the images are larger than 5MB, ModelURL will automatically resize your images upon upload. At this time, we only accept ".JPG"
photos. Discoloration and resolution is not a responsibility of ModelURL. File sizes should be saved at a minimum of 700px on the longest side at 72dpi and no more than 1024 at 72dpi. They should be saved in the sRGB color space for best web results.
You also must be at least 18 years of age to upload or showcase photos that contain any nudity
. All nude photos are subject to review and will be screened among the ModelURL panel. If a photo is deemed too distasteful or provacative, ModelURL will remove the photo without prior notice.
NOT SAFE FOR WORK FEATURE:
All photos uploaded to ModelURL must meet all guidelines above. For any photos that contain nudity or mature content, all ModelURL registered users must mark the photos "Not Safe for Work" to protect mature content from public viewers that are NOT registered with ModelURL.
Copyrights and infringements on photos are taken seriously. If deemed a photo is not rightfully yours or of your work, your ModelURL account will be terminated immediately.2. CONDUCT & BEHAVIOR
As a member of ModelURL, you agree to NOT
3. USER DISPUTES
- Offend, provoke, or incite racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual;
- Harass or advocate harassment of another person;
- Exploit people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Post inappropriate nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- Solicit personal information from any individual;
- Publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- Constitute or promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Constitute or promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- Involve the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, or spamming;
- Solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Involve commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from ModelURL such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other ModelURL users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes unless it breaks the agreement of any of the Conduct & Behavior
mentioned above.4. ELIGIBILITY FOR MODELURL
Use of ModelURL and registration to be a member for ModelURL is void where prohibited. By using ModelURL, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- You are 16 years of age or older; and
- Your use of ModelURL does not violate any applicable law.
Your profile may be deleted and your membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 16 years of age, if we believe that you are under 16 years of age and you represent yourself as 16 or older, or if we believe you are over 16 and represent yourself as under 16.5. HOW TO KEEP YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH MODELURL:
6. CASTING CALL GUIDELINES
- Your account must remain active. Inactivity for 30 or more days will result in termination of your account.
- Your professional profile must have a presentable avatar and 3 professional quality photos. If you are a model, please click on here for your list of requirements. The ModelURL staff will determine if your photos are professional quality based on: The representative of the photographer or other creative type who would be published in a magazine or meet generally accepted industry quality standards (lighting, file quality, post process quality, etc.
- Abide by the rules listed in our Conduct & Behavior section above.
- Be respectful and considerate toward everyone, do not post or upload images that:
* Offend, provoke, or incite racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual;
* Harass or advocate harassment of another person;
* Exploit people in a sexual or violent manner;
* Post inappropriate nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
* Solicit personal information from any individual;
* Publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
* Constitute or promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
* Constitute or promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work.
- ModelURL reserves the right to ban or terminate your account without notification.
Casting Call submissions and information are only available to ModelURL members.
Casting Calls must only include submissions related to Modeling, Photography, Styling, Designing & other inquiries related to the modeling industry.
Please only submit Casting Calls once. Duplicate Casting Calls will be deleted without prior notification.
Casting Calls will be deleted without prior notification if your casting includes the following:
- Information not relating to the industry
- Contains offers for the sex industry (ie. strippers & escorts)
- Contains links to adult sites, other portfolio hosting sites, non-industry related networking sites
- If the Casting Call is to advertise for your portfolio, POTW or any other property. The Casting Call should not have intentions of driving traffic to any other website property.
- Contains links to or domain names of Dating or similar sites