George Williams Consulting is a SCAM!
Sep 27, 2011
Just received an offer from this guy. Typical scam.
george williams firstname.lastname@example.org to me, bcc: me
show details 12:01 AM (7 hours ago)
I appreciate your interest on this assignment, I just want you to know
that our client has assured me that part payment will be mailed to you,
until you receive and confirm payment we will not shoot, your total pay for
the job is $4000 has i said earlier and upfront payment of $300 will be
mailed to you first and the balance payment of $3700 will be given to you in
cash immediately after the shoot. regards your poses just practice the ones
you know for now as time goes on before the shooting date there will be
someone to practice with you and teach you more pose and styles because this
catalog will publish world wide this may be your open way opportunity.
I will need you to get back to me with the following information so as to
build up your folder for the job and prepare the necessary documents
for the job.
1. Name in full :
2. Date of Birth:
3. Address and apartment #:(Full Address only)
6. Zip code:
8. Phone number :
11. Waist size:
12. Clothing Size:
13. Three photograph of your self:
14. Email address:
Make-up, hair etc would
be taken care of at the Studio as we are presently deliberating with
some studio agents over locations within the US.But I want to assure
you that if the location would have to require you to travel then My
client would be taking care of the travel expenses as well,depending
on the mode of transportation you opt for.
The shoot date is slated for october 12th to 15th and can be
rescheduled to suit your availability.
You have 12 different fashion outfits to cover as i already mentioned which
would be provided by our client on the day of the shooting.most type of
clothing will be Jeans and Jackets.
I hope all is well stated, make sure you get back in touch with the above
required details at once thank you.
Go with your gut, ladies...if it looks too good to be true, it most likely is!!!
Login or Sign Up to comment
Simple Forum Rules
1. Be nice: Even if you disagree with someone, you need to keep your tone civil and reasonable.
2. Keep on topic: Please keep discussions relevant to each topic and avoid multiple topic posts.
3. Don't Spam: Show restraint with your posting frequency. We're all doing cool stuff on ModelURL, but if we post about it too much, it can be distracting.
4. Respect the Staff: The entire Community Staff were users once, just like you. We try very hard to answer everyone's questions, so please be cool.